Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Fellow Alumnus

As I write, England continue to cane India at cricket in an insistent and faintly un-English manner. England Bat India Into Submission . Already, in a much more English manner, the experts are opining that this is because India (officially the world's highest ranked team) are rubbish. Which judgement I heard expressed yesterday on the radio in a witty and politically incorrect jibe from my fellow BCU Eng Lit alumnus Frank Skinner,
India are disappointing. They're even worse than Pakistan when they're losing on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Eh up ID sorry to hear about calf maybe somebody up there is trying to give you a message you old git!
    You are very unspoken about the twats rampaging? I think you need to take up politics, I will be your script writer and wing man, we would be good cop bad cop all over again! Cept this time we could both be bad cops yeah!
    Middle England we must rise up.

    ReplyDelete