Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2019

OG Speaks Words Of Wisdom

Never mind bloody Brexit. Never mind bloody Trump. Never mind a newly bellicose bloody Russia. Never mind bloody Bercow. No never mind all these things, now for what really matters - the Six Nations starts in half an hour. Mind you, I'm not totally sold on starting on a Friday evening, I presume for the benefit of the great beast god television.

So who wins? Wales have their two toughest fixtures, Ireland and England, at home and for that reason I take them by a small margin over Ireland. Very little in it. In contrast England have to go to both Dublin and Cardiff and I am resigned to defeat on both occasions. Scotland will beat one of the perceived big three. Greig Laidlaw a nice outside bet to be the tournament's top scorer - I took 10/1.

As for France - I'm like everyone else - completely confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment