Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Why Am I So Shocking At Golf?

The Pig is on tour in Northumberland with Big Willy and Mikey B. Sadly Viperjohn is absent on sick leave but he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Big Willy and the Pig journeyed early and played at Dunstanburgh Castle on Sunday. They got very wet but revelled in the stunning scenery around Embleton Bay. The Pig played notably badly. He did the same at Seahouses yesterday and was mildly better at Bamburgh today. Is there, one has to ask, a more beautiful golf course in the land?

Two more days to go - Alnmouth tomorrow and Goswick on Thursady. I think I've just about got enough golf balls to get me through. Bring it on. I'm well of out of the hurly burly of non-golfing life, a fact brought home to me by the parliamentary proceedings playing out on the television behind me. Said it before, will say it again, what a shower of shit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment