Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2022

Advent - A Year On My Stereo

It's that time of year again, the time when educated conversation turns to what OG will do for his advent calendar this time. Well, the answer I'm afraid is that he will shamelessly purloin the idea that underwrote the complilation CD he used to receive each Christmas from a relative (by marriage) who no longer enjoys that status. It was from one such CD that OG's liking for Belle and Sebastian was born. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure that Spotify is not great for recording artists whilst being brilliant for those consumers who like to listen to all sorts of music. I keep a 'Liked' list that comprises all the songs I have serially obsessed over. Generally the obsession passes but I like to have the reminder of those obsessions. And that list is the key to this year's calendar. I give you twenty-four ear-worms that have helped OG through 2022.  

No comments:

Post a Comment