Search This Blog

Thursday 8 April 2010

Finishing with Rebecca

It sounds unbelievably pompous but it has taken me a couple of weeks to shed the skin of Maxim de Winter. If I feel like this after an extremely underdone four night run, what on earth do proper actors go through when they have finished a long run. I still go to sleep at night with my lines running through my head - why in that case couldn't I remember them when it mattered. There was a period in the build-up when I would have been delighted to be told it was all off. People say that always happens but I was quite genuine about it. I was shit scared I was going to make a complete arse of myself. As it is I achieved the anatomically unlikely feat of making a partial arse of myself. Making a buttock of oneself perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment