Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Big Fat Pig Hits the Road


Saturday - Yew Tree Inn at Newbury; Sunday - grazing all day; Monday - Cock Inn at Wishaw (girls both home); Tuesday - pizza delivered. Outcome = one fat pig. But I have managed to keep up the running. Out five times last week, managing to increase the distance each day and crossing the boundary (arbitrarily laid down by me) between jogging and running, 20 minutes. Out again yesterday and today in the sun but feeling very conscious of my belly trembling as I proceed. Very difficult to eat sensibly when the girls are both here because it feels like we are on holiday and holidays and discipline do not mix. It's tough being me.
I have just realised that I am blogging as a way of avoiding doing the two things which are preying on my mind - the magazine at university and the Aston Edwardian Association incorporation. Going to stop now and do some bloody work.

No comments:

Post a Comment