Search This Blog

Thursday 26 May 2011

A Minor Annoyance

In my enthusing about the Heineken final the other day, I omitted to mention the one minor irritant of the weekend. Sat around us were many immaculately behaved but boisterous Leinster fans. Good luck to them. Good cheer and Ireland need to become reacquainted in light of their economic disintegration. However there was one particularly noisome individual resplendent in his Leinster shirt (I somehow doubt he had ever worn a jersey in actual combat) which bore the 'look at me aren't I cool' logo 'London By Birth ... Leinster By Choice'. Talk about jumping on a bloody bandwagon. What a tool. We decided he would probably also be a Manchester United fan and come the World Cup he would support Brazil. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment