Search This Blog

Monday 16 June 2014

Why Am I Not Surprised

I'm a Brummie. Thus the undermining of Birmingham''s educational institutions pains me. We used to be able to rely on our politicians to vandalise the system - all hues of the knob-heads have been laying waste the landscape for most of my life. But the latest desecration is being practised by Islamist entryists. Saddest of all, no one is really one bit surprised that this goes on. And now we have all sorts of fatuous claims that henceforth there will be a concentration on 'British values'. By which they mean? Here's the news - the people making the loudest noise have no real clue what they're shouting about. So it will be for me dear reader to tell you what I think and to put your minds at rest. Watch this space. I spy a high horse that begs to be ridden. Tomorrow belongs to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment