Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2014

Curse Of The Drinking Classes

What can I say other than, work bloody work. Mine is a chore but I'm trying to be a brave soldier so that's me done moaning. Well about work anyway.

I've just been watching the replay of Rory McIlroy's magnificent win in the USPGA Championship from last night. Was it my imagination or were there even more muppets than usual shouting 'Get in the hole'. America, land of the free, also land of the knob-head on this evidence. As for McIlroy, mighty impressive and so much easier to like than Tiger Woods.

This blog sends out best wishes to its favourite rugby coach, Lord Gary of Street, as he prepares his charges for a World Cup semi-final against Ireland on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

22 minutes 06 seconds; 25.12; 21.13. Those have been my runs in the last couple of weeks. In addition I've done three bouts of rowing and three sessions on the cross-trainer. Still as fat as a tonky pig.  Bollocks.

But it 's not down to the red wine. That's good for me. Chateau Griviere 2006. Yum yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment