Search This Blog

Thursday 15 December 2016

Are Brilliant ... Mark XXII

damn fine coffee
Good coffee. I am currently drinking Kochere from Ethiopia, courtesy of the admirable Monmouth Coffee Company in Covent Garden. I make it in my newish Russell Hobbs filter machine, the old apparatus having burnt itself out. I prefer this method of production by a small margin over the stove top and the cafetiere.

That London - I was there yesterday on janitorial duty for Daughter Number Two's flat. I had drinks and a meal with both DN2 and DN1. The pub (whose name I forget) where we drank was memorably described by DN2 as being full of old men who smell like mashed potatoes. We then ate at Del'ish, a Persian restaurant in Fitzrovia. Very good.

My daughters - one shouldn't boast but they are rather marvellous.

No comments:

Post a Comment