Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Are Brilliant ... Mark XXIV

Running up hills - actually this is hell whilst you do it but the aftermath floods your mind with unwarranted righteousness, even if the hills in question have all but finished you physically.

Benllech beach - ran on it before I tackled those pesky hills. In the off-season, as now, the sand is at its cleanest peak and you can run in near solitude. Endorphin city.

Canyonero (it's a Simpsons reference - look it up). This car has served us well and still it basks in the glory of its seven year warranty. Now that's great marketing.

Llyn Padarn, around which magnificent water we walked today. Yes, all the way around and me fresh from a run as well. Made up for the mess of food I ate yesterday.

Guinness and a portion of chips, with which I rewarded myself at the end of the walk. The Groupie went slightly more upmarket - sauvignon blanc and chips.

Llyn Ogwen, still bound in ice and which we took a scenic diversion to drive past on the way back from Llanberis.

My mood. Top draw deluxe. And next week is Cheltenham. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment