Search This Blog

Friday 12 January 2018

Happy New Year

It isn't really the new year until Big Fat Pig has acted upon his resolutions and started running and cycling again. We are pleased to report that this time has come. Yesterday BFP trudged for three miles without actually grinding to a halt. This is a good thing and not a twinge to be had in the old calf muscles. Felt pretty stiff of limb this morning mind. So what did BFP do today? He checked the tyre pressures on the Precious Bike and puffed and panted up and down the unimposing alps of Four Oaks for nearly an hour. Again no muscular disasters so all in all the world is a better planet. I am not making any public pronouncement of my resolutions but I can report that thus far I have kept to them. I undertake to let you know when I have fallen off my pedestal. It doesn't usually take long.

BFP in his latest photoshoot for Oakley
Political fun today. This blog's favourite shitbag Donald Trump is accused of referring to certain third world countries as 'shitholes'. He denies this but you tend to think that he indeed said something very similar  and equally indefensible. No matter, it is boring for me and (more importantly) for you for this blog to become an endless rant about Donald. No, today's fun is Boris Johnson having a pop at the risible 'pompous puffed-up popinjay' Sadiq Khan. Now that's more like it. Spot on. Welcome back Boris.

No comments:

Post a Comment