Search This Blog

Monday 30 November 2020

Holidays Are Coming ... The Advent Announcement

I know, I know, you don't want any waffle or distraction you just want to know the answer to the biggest question on the cultural front. What is the theme of this year's Overgraduate Advent Calendar? Well may you ask - and the answer is that once again we are in the realms of music. We've had the albums, we've had the individual songs - and now we have cover versions. Twenty-four beauties of the species. Artists performing someone else's work.

See you tomorrow. I don't know whether it's a by-product of this sodding Covid business but I can't remember enjoying quite such a feeling of anticipation about Christmas. The Groupie and I even put up the tree a couple of days early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment