Search This Blog

Monday 3 September 2012

Somebody Stop Me

Just on the way out to read for a part in a play. News to follow. This one's good so I hope I get something rewarding. Virtue being its own reward I'm rather buggered otherwise.

I'll tell you what's fun: refereeing good schoolboy rugby. Started my season by doing an absolute thriller (38-43 - thirteen tries, settled in the last minute) at King Edward's Five Ways on Saturday. Completely knackering but the stifff old muscles survived.

Spaghetti Francais
Also: decorating, that's fun as well. I've started giving the kitchen in Anglesey its fifteen year touch up. In between brush strokes I drank Monsooned Malabar and Carlsberg and ate sausage rolls. Before I went to bed I watched For A Few Dollars More. Altogether a cracking weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment