Search This Blog

Saturday 25 April 2015

The Weather Is Turning

Which can mean only one thing - it's time for the annual pilgrimage to Dunmore East. April has been largely sunny but today we have glowering cloud and I've double and triple checked that the waterproofs are packed. Do I care about the weather? Do I bollocks. As long as the ferry crossing isn't cancelled the climate can do whatever the hell it likes. BFP is locked and loaded with two dozen lake balls and he's ready to rumble.

I am free of work and my future can wait till I get back.  The only pressing decision is what to listen to in the car on the drive up to Anglesey. Viperjohn will be in the passenger seat and I'm not succumbing to his dubious taste. This is going to be fun.

As an aside I saw some cracking rugby last night - Bath's second half domination of London Irish was a thing of raw beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment