Search This Blog

Saturday 9 April 2016

Grand National - Advance Notice Of Winner

I like to give back to my public. Thus I am letting you now that Goonyella will win this afternoon's Grand National. Because I love you all, I am even giving you an illustration of the colours to aid your enjoyment as you watch the money roll in.

Get on and take the price!*

All the best,

Honest Dave, the People's Tipster.

*Hi Readers, Honest Dave here. It's 6.26 pm and most disappointingly it's clear there isn't going to be a stewards' enquiry which will disqualify the four who finished ahead of Goonyella. Still if you did as I said and took the price (generally 20/1 this morning) and also took the precaution of backing each way to five places then you will have had a tidy little pick-up, unlike Dave himself who was in full-on death or glory mode and backed win only. That's the sort of bold adventurer he is. 
I think it is clear that Goonyella stays forever, but regrettably quite slowly - if they'd gone another lap I think he might have won! Keep tuned for further bad betting advice. OG aka Honest Dave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment