Search This Blog

Friday 8 April 2016

What A Tangled Web We Weave

Cameron and the Panama Papers continue to garner headlines - Cameron Owns Up To Completely Legal Investments

What a lot of complete tosh from all angles. As I so sagely pointed out the other day Cameron has rather made himself a target in all of this by his pathetic 'ordinary bloke' stance. He's not ordinary. Villa fan my arse. I would rather hope my Prime Minister wasn't ordinary - I'm a fan of the extraordinarily gifted.

So now he's suffering as the result of an entirely legal and puny investment with a company his dad helped set up and run. Had he fronted up on Day 1, we could by now have got back to the serious issues we face. Instead he got all pedantic with us and proved pretty crap at that as well. If you want to see the quality (or more precisely lack of it) of argument that is raging in the blogosphere take a look at the tail of comments at Jerry Hayes' blog: Jerry Hayes 6 April .

Paedofinder Pursuivant, Tom Watson MP
And now here he comes riding over the horizon on his charger of moral high dudgeon, yes it's that fearless king of the unactionable slander, Tom Watson MP, Deputy Leader of what's left of the Labour Party. Just watch this space - the Boy Cameron will have been fingered (bad choice of verb I know but shit man I'm on a roll) as a paedo before you know it.

Here's the OG's FAQ's for you:
  1. Has the OG ever had any foreign registered investments? Actually yes and all utterly lawful and all tax paid thank you.
  2. Can OG thereby sleep at night? Too bloody right he can. I've paid a shitload (sorry, it's a technical term) of tax over the years and I'll be buggered if I'm going to pay more than the shitbags who govern us are actually legally entitled to have and waste.
  3. Does the OG think any less of the Boy Cameron as a result of the Panama Papers? No. He was already dead to me after the EU deception.
  4. What is OG's favourite Beatles track? I Am the Walrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment