Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

It's A Beautiful Day And I'm Cream Crackered

The reason? Well I felt a slight twinge in my calf when out running yesterday (not a full recurrence but I'm actually listening to what my body says to me) and that plus today's hottish weather led me to go for a swim, my first for some time.

My mood in transit to the baths was made lighter by hearing former teacher and all around good egg Ian Marchant on Radio 4. He, you will recall, is the reason I started this blog in the first place. So blame him.

Speaking of all around good eggs, today is the birthday of my brother, so many happy returns to WJR.

Yet again I have been good boy and prepared a meal for Sharon's return from gainful employment. Today it is a chicken korma made from scratch rather than from a jar. Tomorrow I plan posh sausages (code for Waitrose) with home made truffle chips. Admit it, you're impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment