Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2020

The Church Of Stripeology

Alright I know 'stripeology' isn't a real word but it does nicely get at my affection for the results I can achieve with my precious petrol mower.


I'm no gardener but we had the garden designed and built a few years ago and the brief was that it should be very much low maintenance. Suzanne at Malkin Design did us proud. Some effort is of course needed to keep it presentable but I have to admit that we're pleased with the results. And of course my favourite bit is mowing the lawn. Photographic evidence attached.

Bloody hell I've only just turned sixty and here I am blogging about my sodding garden. In the background I am listening to Barbra Streisand. Time to man up and put on some Guns N' Roses. Welcome to my jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment