Search This Blog

Sunday 30 August 2020

Are Brilliant ... Mark XXVI

 It's been a while since the last 'Are Brilliant' so I thought I'd better revive it. Besides a change being as good as a rest it has been one of those good to be alive holiday weekends so the revival is timely.

Are brilliant: 

the Groupie. I'm here at the old country residence with her and that always makes me feel blessed.


Ynys Mon: we walked yesterday on the Menai Straits (well not actually on them but you know what I mean) and I marvelled at the perfect fusion of man and nature that is the sea and the two Menai bridges.

The Anglesey Coast Path - one hundred and twenty-five miles of grandeur.

Gregory's Girl, watched yesterday night and which is every bit as charming and downright funny as I had remembered.Out of the top draw. 88/100.

Sausages. Good sausages.

Malbec.

Welsh Chilli Chutney, a jar of which one of our visitors left in the fridge. Spicy, nice with cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment