Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2022

The Secret To Successful Gambling

A slightly odd feeling this morning as the build-up to the Cheltenham Festival cranked into full motion. Odd because I know that I am not going this year. I have other commitments. So today I played golf at The Belfry courtesy of the largesse of CDL who was kind enough to share a gift fourball with JRS, BH and your correspondent the Pig. It was on the Derby which is the least of the three courses at The Belfry but made a nice change from the mud-bound Pype Hayes and reminded us all what decent greens are like. I played quite passably as it happens.

Look very carefully and you will note that the Pig is not there.

Anyway I promised you the secret to successful gambling, to be precise successful gambling at Cheltenham. Well here it is - don't go. I confined myself to a £2.40 worth of penny accumulators and managed to show a 2500% return on my investment.  So for those of you who want to be ahead of the game, here are tomorrow's horse for some penny investments - Stage Star, L'Homme Presse, The Shunter, Shiskin, Prengrade, Editeur du Gite, and Poetic Music. Small print: you may get back less than you invest, in fact judging by previous form, you may get back precisely bugger all. But you'll never win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment