Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2015

53 Days And It's Raining

In Anglesey and sitting in my running kit watching the rain pour down. Should I go for that run in the rain or should I wait in the hope that it will recede? I know the correct answer - get out there and train, you may have to run the event in these conditions, but then again do I really want the smell of damp kit around the place? My oh my, life is full of decisions.

I've made up my mind - I'm going to have another cup of coffee (legal stimulant) in the hope that it abates. A hope that looks forlorn because it has got heavier even as I have written this.

By the way I don't wear my Oakleys when I run here. I can't trust myself not to lose them. Instead I wear their predecessors (imitation Oakleys) which have been relegated to country estate duty along with my old trainers.Not so much go-faster gear as go-slighty-slower kit.

Bloody hell it's now absolutely lashing down. That coffee better last a long time.

It's also blowing a gale.


Sod it, I'm going for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment