Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Hiding In Plain Sight

Those keys (see yesterday's extended whinge) were on the work surface in the kitchen and therefore visible from the very table at which I sit to blog. The burning question is - who put them there? As Shaggy would have it, it wasn't me.

J'accuse
I've been out on the precious bike this morning with decent results. I wasn't on the road for too long but at least I avoided yet another puncture, something about which the sorry state of our roads has made me paranoid. Am I carrying too much weight (don't answer that) or, more plausibly, am I the sad victim of a conspiracy between the Highways Agency and the manufacturers of cycle inner tubes? I think we should be told.

I've just heard a replay on Radio 4 of the moment when Ed Balls' defeat at the polls was announced. May the road rise with you in a similar manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment