Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2015

58 Days To Shape Up

It was back on the mountain bike today - in the tipping rain which made the obligatory Oakleys a little silly but I've got 'em so I wear 'em. Besides it is a scientific fact that they make you go faster. I ended with thighs screaming at me and sunglasses specked with road dirt. If all goes well I am aiming to run for the first time in almost three weeks tomorrow morning. Watch this space.

What else? Well I have been doing a lot of thinking about my future and therefore immersing myself in the labyrinth that is the professional regulation of solicitors. All I want is to be able to do a little bit of work for selected commercial clients. Such small ambition seems to be frowned upon. Again, watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment