Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2015

53 Days And Now It's Not Raining

I set foot outside to run and as if by divine ordinance the rain stopped. This of course was a blasphemous thought and so a subsequent ordinance made it rain again as I was running. The final ordinance now means that it is sunny and my air is suffused with the odour of damp kit hanging to dry. If I venture to hang the kit outside it will inevitably rain. Still I plodded four and a half miles around the mean streets of Benllech. The BFP Show is still just about on the road.

A news story hit me this morning as being particularly poignant and emblematic of the evil that is abroad - see Palmyra Slaying. It is hardly novel but it bears repetition - these people need to be stopped. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. I think I'd better stop before I go on to sound any more Blairite. I've got a business plan to write. Watch out world OG is on the move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment